Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1
Preset fade | curved,bezier Lines
  • Dschuulzs

Preset fade | curved,bezier Lines

by Dschuulzs » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey there,

we met in geneva during the Mapping Festival and so many things already have improved. So first thanks to the whole team!
    But two things we had discussion about in geneva. It would be so great to have the possibility to fade between stored presets
    in the preset section. So important for live sets, please work on that before the next official release.
    The other thing that would be nice is a shapeable or bezier line tool. Or maybe "just" an update for the already existing one.
    The idea is to create lines that are curved and maybe to stretch line not to be forced to have so many lines in one layer to
    create a circle or something similar. Maybe there is the possibility to have also some "point" you can add after creating a line,
    like you have when creating a mask.

Thanks a lot for feedback and hopefully see you soon.
    Julius
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: Preset fade | curved,bezier Lines

by mad-matt » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

We're working at improving presets (not for 2.5 though). For lines, yes bezier lines would be nice. Not for 2.5 however.
    Thanks for your feedback !
  • LGHTWGHT

by LGHTWGHT » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:05 am

I second Bezier Lines. Why it isn't a thing yet... I mean, I am always mapping curved surfaces and want to add line... tiny chopped lines don't look good. This is the single thing that would make the biggest difference in my current mapping experience.

Thank you.
    pele2010
    ultim8 member

by pele2010 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Hey,

I just got the plugin from tobiasebsen

You can use this plugin for after effects to send a syphon out and then select it in madmapper
    http://tobiasebsen.dk/experiments/aesyphon/

from xaver2k

http://tobiasebsen.dk/experiments/aesyphon/

And with this plug in you are able to syphon from after effects to madmapper.
    So you can map live and see your bezier curves if you like. Or bezier lines if you like (with 3d stroke)

I hope this helps . There is a test version for download so you can check it in advance
    http://tobiasebsen.dk/wp-content/upload ... onDemo.zip

I hope this helps until this is implemented

there is a wish forum if you like to post your wish there.

all the best
    ptr
    www.instagram.com/pele2010/
    #eachfilm01
    #pele2010
    Act without doing; work without effort. Think of the small as large and the few as many. Confront the difficult while it is still easy;
    accomplish the great task by a series of small acts.
    www.eachfilm.de
Locked 4 posts Page 1 of 1