Burning Man?
  • nwmarco

Burning Man?

by nwmarco » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:09 am

Hi,

I'll be using Modul8 at Burning Man from 30 August to 6 Sept. I will probably only VJ 2 nights - the Wed. and Friday.

I'll be part of the Space Virgin Light Continuum, which is part of the Area47 Village. You'll be able to see our camp from anywhere on the open playa - just look for the Greek Temple structure that is our landmark.

Come by and say hi.
    Cheers,
    Marco
  • stuart

by stuart » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:56 am

I was thinking about giving modul8 a whirl at b-man as well. I am gonna get into other things but I will check your set up out for sure. Come see the 2160x486 vid rig at camp hi!.
  • drmo

space virgins

by drmo » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:20 pm

too bad i didnt see this post before i went to burning man. i did a fair amount of haning out at at the space virgin tent. i didn't consciously see any vj'ing though...

dr.mo
  • CyberMyc

Off topic, but needed to post...

by CyberMyc » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:07 pm

ATTENTION CAMP HI!!!!!!!

I have been trying to track you guys down for ages!!!! I think most of my posts on the BRC site have been lost in the thousands of others. Kinda like the wall of death at the info tent. So...

IT IS I! CyberMyc from Indy! Sea Monkey, Pogo and I are making our way to BRC this summer!!!! And you guys are the family we want to get ahold of more than any! How have you guys been? We miss ya. Is that offer still open? We want to join up with Camp HI and help out in anyway we can. My Fiance and I are renting an RV for our journey this year. We are willing to do some moop patrol, just like anyone at BRC should to begin with. Once again, We are bringin fresh hot tracks, party vibes, and mad love. Email me ASAP m_hardset@hotmail.com

Sincearly,
    CyberMyc
  • stuart
    activ8 member

by stuart » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 pm

I got your email but I'll respond again here just for fun.

Nate and I are not doing BRC this year. It's our first year off in quite a long time. We are talking about going nesxt year. We're doing smaller regional things this year. Saving effort and money.

Have a super rocking time though.
  • CyberMyc

Awwwww

by CyberMyc » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:20 am

Booooooooooo!!!!!

I can understand the reality of low monatary. But this sucks! Oh well, I guess We will have to catch you next time around. Good to hear you guys are well. Take care. :)Tell the others we said hi.