Create a 3 minute video clip using the winning song of this year's music contest as soundtrack !
The winner will get 2 VIP passes for the festival, 4 nights in Cornavin hotel in geneva for 2 persons. His clip will be broadcasted during the festival and get buyed by the TSR (swiss television).
The 2 following best videos will be broadcasted too during the festival.
- length of clip : 3 min. max. (opening and ending credits included)
- only one clip per person will be taken into account (the first film posted).
- the film can be realised using 35 mm or video, or animated (2D and/or 3D or stop motion), or any other media, for the cinemas, internet and/or mobile phones.
- deadline : the movie has to be submitted on www.moncinema.ch before Friday, April 1st at midnight, using « (EL CONTESTO 2011) » as prefix in title, and indicating the name of the director and technicians in the description field.
- any movie submitted on moncinema.ch also participates in the website's permanent contest.
- only the authors of the selected movies will be contacted in April 2011 ; they have to send the organizers their movie in .mov or .avi format.
- by submitting their clip(s), the contestants declare ownership of all reproduction, representation and broadcasting rights of their clip(s).
- The movie shall not reproduce, totally or partially, works protected under copyright. This kind of reproduction would make the film unusable and lead to its elimination.
- Participants must obtain an authorization from people who appear on their film (or their legal representative for minors), for free. The contest organizer declines any liability in the case of illegal use of image rights of participants.
- the jury's decisions are final and are not subject to any correspondence.
- moncinema.ch, mx3, Couleur 3 and Electron festival have the rights to submit on DVD or on their website the movies that participated in the contest.
- the directors and aid to the achievement of short films presented do not ask or require any fees to the organizers and associated companies under any circumstances.
- organizers cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information coming from participants.
- participation in the contest implies the unconditional acceptance of all terms of this settlement.
For more information about the festival, come see us at http://www.electronfestival.ch