Could you post a link? Also, do you know if this affects the DualHead2Go? I just bought one and briefly tested it on my new MBP (even BEFORE updating my VGA Adaptor...can you believe that, an update for an adaptor?!?) and it seemed to work fine. Just want to be sure because I've got a show coming up that I'm planning to use the setup for. If it won't work on my new MBP, I can always fall back to my brother's last gen MBP, so it would be nice to know ahead of time...I saw in the Matrox website that the TripleHead2Go is not compatible with the new Mini Displayport, this is a total nightmare because like many people I do my show with this matrox hardware and a MBP. I believe that my next option as backup is a Macmini with DVI but I dont have info if her DVI port is compatible to TH2G.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.