I´m planning to buy a MIDI-controller.
What to buy?
Faderfox or Evolution UC-33e? Or something else?
My background is Video and not Music so I have no experience with MIDI mapping...
For which of the boxes exist ready button-setups?
Thanx,
Christian
I have a BCR as well and I'm fine with it. It has lots of knobs and a good deal of buttons. If you know where you want settings to go, setting it up would take only 5 mintues... I think a half hour includes trying to figure out what you want to go where.and I shouldn't worry about how easy it is to set up - modul8's midi mapping makes it really easy. Select the parameter you want to adjust, twiddle the knob you want to use and it's set. I use a behringer BCR2000, my first midi controller and I had it set up and running with everything assigned in about half an hour...
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 93 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.