by gmint » Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am
I know it's hard to look at a program like M8 and not think that an update is due, but you have to ask yourself, "what is it that I can't do right now that an update would let me do?" I know there are a couple of things that it would be nice to have, but the truth is that you can do a TON with M8 as it it. Not to mention that it's very stable and very fast. Features aren't everything, especially when you've got a pretty capable software in the first place.
Note that I'm not saying I don't want an update, but it sounds like you're just asking for an update for the sake of having an update. Perhaps it would be more productive to outline some of the things you would like to see in an update...