Using "Tools | Spacial Scanner", you could event "scan" the image the projector sees; then you will be able to do your mapping without looking at the real scene.another nice tip: view - change preview background - its very helpfull if you have a picture of the stuff you want to map content on
In the demo, the image could not be saved.Right now I'm using the demo mode and tried using the spacial scanner with my 5D. Once I capture the image, where do I go from there? I don't see any options to save the image.
Thanks,
Mat Starr
The demo contains all the current features of the normal version except :Could you possibly tell me what other features are not possible in the demo please?
To create a mask :Also, when I try drawing a mask, I don't see it showing up. Is this another feature the demo doesn't contain?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 52 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.