both!!don't mixup modul8 and madmapper, please be clear if the question is regarding madmapper only or madmapper with modul8 and if the answer is regarding modul8 only or both.
Thanks for your help!!
I know how to import two movies but I want to know how to overlap this two movies!!
VVVV is greate. (if you know how)Hi.
Can you program python ?
No I cannot
But to achieve this it´s better if you either contact garagecube for help
or you ask the coder if he has a suggestion for the workflow.
I'll do that for sure !
I´ve seen a Mapping where people with a Mobil phone have triggered Graphics on a castle
Yeah, thanks for the link, its nice.
How much time do you have to build this?
What about the budget? Is there as Sponsor involved? Like a telco company ?
It's a school project during a Graduate Certificate. My exhibition is on the 19th of April this year.
If there is a coding department on your university, i would get into contact with students that have
experience with
1. Quartz Composer
2. Max MSP
3. Processing is also a good choise.
4. Maybe there is a student that knows python too.
There is no budget, I'm doing all the work (animation, construction, programmation...)
For the sms part, I've contacted a Montreal artist (cause I live in Montreal) that did something similar and
she directed me to : https://www.tropo.com/
very good.
but it looks like a sms service with hosting .
Do you want to display the text of the sms , or turn it into a graphic?
It seems fairly simple to use.
excellent.
So I have to find a way to link this service to my 3D mapping. Maybe I can do it with Processing or VVVV..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.