Today we announce the availbility of MadMapper version 1.4.
This version introduces the following features and fixes:
- Added native Quartz Composer integration:
- Parsing of published QC inputs
- Passing Mouse and Keyboard Events via Interactive Mode
- Added Zoom to selection function to the interface
- Added Presets modification by unlocking them
- Added Navigation through surfaces and handles using Tab and Shift+Tab
- Added new pixel configurations in the Fixtures editor, including 16 bit modes and BGR/BRG.
- Added support for DMX using the ENTTEC DMX USB Pro
- Added menu in the dock to be able to select the window in focus.
- Added support for Canon EOS 5D MarkIII/EOS 1D X/EOS Kiss X6i/EOS 650D/EOS REBEL T4i cameras
- Added support for Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Discontinued support for OSX 10.5
MadMapper 1.4 is available to all existing MadMapper license holders. Simply log into the MadMapper yourspace