Best solution for audio output
  • gnomalab
    member
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 3:32 pm
    Location: Terrassa
    Contact:

    Best solution for audio output

    by gnomalab » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:38 pm

    I'm thinking about how to extract the audio from the minimad without having to use the minijack output. By all is known that is not one of the strengths of the Raspberry pi. The noise it generates is too obvious. I had thought of using an HDMI splitter that also provides digital audio output, as the video signal goes to the projector, and the audio to a separate PA system. This should work without problem. But I wonder if the Raspberry Pi would be able to recognize an external sound card via USB. Has anyone tried this?
  • Sebastien-R
    junior Member
    Posts: 9
    Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 pm

    Re: Best solution for audio output

    by Sebastien-R » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 pm

    Hi Gnomalab,

    I'm agree with you, the noise by the jack of the miniMAD is too present (almost unusable).

    If it's possible, you can try something : send the vidéo audio via the HDMI, plug your mini jack on the videoprojector audio output, there is no noise, the sound is correct.

    You can try this : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shi ... 256b46af88

    Seb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

cron