Locked 44 posts
Is a Linux or Windows version planned?
  • garageRoot
    garageCube team

Is a Linux or Windows version planned?

by garageRoot » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:25 pm

Modul8 currently runs on Mac OS X computers only.
  • negfx

demand

by negfx » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:49 pm

I would be really interested in a windows/linux version :) just publish I will definitivly buy your stuff :)

by Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:47 pm

i would defenitly buy modul8 if a windows version came out!!!!! :D

by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 pm

I would buy a Windows version instantly. Many others would too, I reckon!

by Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:11 am

i would defenitly buy modul8 if i had a mac!!!!!

by Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:11 pm

Then buy a Mac! I hate to say it, but there are several great softwares for creative types that are mac only. I just laugh when windoze pee cee users tell me that "all the great software is pc." Windoze is a terrible, unstable platform. As far as I'm concerned it's unusable. (Sorry for engaging, but I couldn't help myself! :twisted: )
    yves@garagecube
    master

by yves@garagecube » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:20 pm

Please no platform war here. There are many many places all over the internet for this purpose.

Thank you.
  • j.teelen

windows version

by j.teelen » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:40 pm

As a live-band we use the windows platform, so please contact me as soon as Module8 is released under windows.
  • Raidgio

by Raidgio » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:46 pm

Apple will use next year intel processors instead of IBM processors , will you modififiate modul8 for the news version of G5 and by the way will you prepare a windows version in the next time ? (I ask this because I will change my hardware soon and I'd like to what to buy to run the program in great conditions)

Thanks
    sigmasix
    master

by sigmasix » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:29 pm

buy a mac, the processor change will not allow you to run macosX on a peecee and it doesn't change anything for modul8 so... don't wait a windows port of modul8 :?
  • Felix

by Felix » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:00 pm

Please, make a Windows version. Et si possible directement avec plusieurs langues intégrés.
    J'aimerais vraiment travailler avec Modul8 et l'achat d'un mac ext exclus. :D
  • HK Lad

Please

by HK Lad » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:20 am

Release a Windows version for us lesser mortals running XP.

I would buy your software instantly if you do.

Thanks

by Guest » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:53 pm

hello,
    first of all, sorry for my poor english, i'm spaniard.
    I'm delighted with modul8! I've used it on a powerbook G4 and the results are really incredible. Usually i prefer using Win based machines because they're more flexible for me: i'm veejay, but also architect student, and autocad and 3dsmax are the standard apps here for that... but just developed for Win systems :S

I plan to buy a new powerful laptop for my gigs, and if apple'd have been released its new loooooong awaited powerbooks G5, i'd have no doubt in buying one of them (even with the previous incompatibility i said)... but Apple've changed into Intel processors, so i prefer waiting before buying one of the G4s now.

I need modul8 in my gigs, like a junkie after using it, my friends. So i'd be the happiest boy in the world if u develop a win/linux version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pleaseeeeeeeeeee

thx in advance, Javier :D
    gmint
    ultim8 member

by gmint » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:00 pm

I know this isn't exactly topical, but I wanted to point out that, as a user of Native Instruments' TraktorDJ Studio for my DJ needs, I have seen many users by a powerbook JUST for running Traktor (despite the fact that it's cross platform) because of the added stability. Now, I don't know what the user base for M8 is like, but if it is anything like Traktor, then I suspect that the people that are REALLY in the market for a fairly expensive VJ program wouldn't be too adverse to buying a mac to get the job done. While I'm positive that I'm making a generalization that won't apply to everyone, I would hate to see a really great program bogged down by the need to support two platforms unless it will significantly benefit the developers.
    DJ G Mint

www.MidwestDJs.com • [url=https://]www.minidj.com[/url]

Windows Version

by guest » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:26 am

I am a mac user myself but I know three people that would purchase Modul8 if a windows version was available
Locked 44 posts