MadMapper 5.1 is now out with a new extension: MadProjectorControl
The extension (which starts at 5.9€/month excl tax) allows you to control your video-projectors remotely through the network using the PJLink protocol (h[url]ttps://pjlink.jbmia.or.jp/english[/url])
With the help of MadMapper’s Calendar Scheduler & Cue Scheduler, you can also fully automate your installation, removing the need for a dedicated operator!
There are many more news too such as the support of Moncha DAC and AVB/Dante by MadLaser, the Mad Curves widget, the new generator GPU particles or the new Gallery on the website.
It's all listed below!
MadMapper 5.1 Release Note
+ Added a new extension MadProjectorControl to remotely control video-projectors
+ Added PJLink protocol support (PJLink module included in the MadProjectorControl extension)
+ Added Generator GPU Particles
+ MadLaser: Added Visualisation support for Capture, Depence2 & WYSIWYG
+ MadLaser: support Moncha DAC support (https://www.showtacle.com/moncha-go-2/)
+ MadLaser: support AVB / Dante to drive lasers (for Laser Animation projectors)
+ MadLaser: Added Soft-Edge support on Laser Quad (don't expect it to work in any situation or with any content, but it's working in some interesting situations)
+ MadLaser: Added option on ILDA file to use source ILDA points or re-rasterize geometry using MadLaser algorithms
+ New builtin Laser Materials & Laser Lines FX
+ Video & Laser Lines surfaces: added an option to merge two paths (now you have split & merge)
+ Command-line-interface authorisation
+ MadLight: added support for Enttec Open USB DMX
+ Added 2D FX "Curve RGBA" & "Curve Luma"
* Materials can use last frame data for more complex creations
* Optimisation: don't render Video Loopback projector if not used by any visible surface
* Global BPM with Audio beat detection now supports specifying BPM range
* Video & Laser Lines surfaces: when adding a handle in creation mode, it can directly be adjusted with arrow keys
* Increased MiniMad Light mini-jack audio level to 0dB
* Oscilator module now has "Strob" option
* Improved code-editor tabulation handling
- Fixed Video Output Internal Loopback when using FX that require MipMapping (ie Gaussian Blur)
- When disabling/re-enabling Laser Output connected to Pangolin Beyond, stream was off until you start some content within Pangolin
- Fixed cueing Materials / Laser Materials ISF event inputs
- Fixed Cmd-Ctrl+click to reset value on range widgets & right click for controls menu
- Fixed possible issue reconnecting ArtNet/sACN to the right network adapter on Windows after reboot (identify network adapter using its name)
- Fixed editing quad mask when surface opacity is zero
The MAD Team.