surfaces not functioning
    OffLeash

surfaces not functioning

by OffLeash » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:46 am

Hello!
    I'm very new to MadMapper, so the answer to my question may be very simple, but I often find that when I create a surface I am then unable to resize or rotate the surface either in the Input or the Output screens. Additionally, when I click on the little resize "circle/button" or the rotate "circle/button", the surface is no longer "active", and I have to click on it again to activate it. The surface is unlocked. Interestingly, when I close MadMapper and reopen the project, I am then able to activate the surface, and change the size, rotate, etc. It would be good, of course, to not have to close the program each time I create a surface!

If you have an answer - thank you!!
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: surfaces not functioning

by mad-matt » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:24 pm

It's because you activated the "Lock Affine Transforms" option. Search for this here: https://madmapper.com/files/01-Introduc ... erface.pdf
    OffLeash

by OffLeash » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm

It's because you activated the "Lock Affine Transforms" option. Search for this here: https://madmapper.com/files/01-Introduc ... erface.pdf
    I just figured that out yesterday! :wink: Merci Beaucoup!!!!
    OffLeash

by OffLeash » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:18 pm

Aaaactually, I'm still experiencing the same issue with the surfaces, that for some reason I'm not able to adjust them. I close the project, and reopen it and then it does work. And "Lock Affine" is not selected.