OSC to update que
  • BN visuals

OSC to update que

by BN visuals » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Hi, I'm struggling to find a way of updating a que using osc only.

-Setting up a front end solution for the costumer to adjust and update ques using an iPad...

Is there a way of doing this?
  • BN visuals

Re: OSC to update que

by BN visuals » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:47 pm

I see now that the "Edit que mode" is not addressable over osc. If it where it would fix my problem. Or maybe "Update Scene"
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:45 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I just checked and indeed there's no solution yet.
    I'm thinking most people would get lost if we add a control to update selected cue. But I think of other solutions.
    Do you want to just update the cue content with current values or create a new cue with all surfaces / DMX fixtures & medias ?
  • BN visuals

by BN visuals » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:21 pm

No problem. I basically want the same thing as right clicking on the scene. I want the changes made in the scene stored for future triggering of the scene.

Found a cheeky workaround using osculator; forwarding a midi command to Cmd+SHIFT+C, but that does not give me a feedback on whether or not the edit button was actually triggered. As I understand it; while this is selected I can shift between scenes and edit. When edit is untoggled it gets stored.