Shader OFFLINE
  • VJ Hieros Gamos

Shader OFFLINE

by VJ Hieros Gamos » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:34 am

Hello, I've got a huge problem with shader. Maybe 80% of the shader in the public library are "OFFLINE" when I download it on a project.

But even the projects who were working before are now in "OFFLINE" mode. I just can't use them anymore... And I've got shows to make. I use the latest version of MM. What's going on ? Even simple Shader like "Multi lines" can't work. Strangely, latest shaders can, even if it's more complicated to calculate for the graphic cards...

Quid ?

Nom du modèle : MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 pouces, mi-2015)
    Identifiant du modèle : MacBookPro11,5
    Nom du processeur : Intel Core i7 quatre cœurs
    Vitesse du processeur : 2,5 GHz
    Nombre de processeurs : 1
    Nombre total de cœurs : 4
    Cache de niveau 2 (par cœur) : 256 Ko
    Cache de niveau 3 : 6 Mo
    Technologie Hyper-Threading : Activé
    Mémoire : 16 Go
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Shader OFFLINE

by franz » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:45 am

There was a downtime with our CDN, this should now be fixed.
    Note that the best way to prevent this is to download the shaders you need in your local library.
  • VJ Hieros Gamos

Re: Shader OFFLINE

by VJ Hieros Gamos » Tue May 02, 2023 10:47 am

Yeah, thanks for the reply, but I still can get it working good... Still "OFFLINE", if I'm the only, must be a problem in my computer ? I've erased "Quartz Composer", is it the cause ? ISF are running perfectly. The only problems are with the Materials of the Online library... Even if I install it in local, just don't work.

EDIT : Finally find the wrong things... Just iCloud was syncing the Materials folder in Documents, and let him on the clouds... For all people who get the same problem, you have to add ".nosync" to the end off your folder (with means "Materials.nosync"). Perhaps could be an automatic name by Garage Cube team to avoir this problem ? Thanks for reply.