Problem to create in a kind of "Playlist" of video to map on Led
  • jobeejoba

Problem to create in a kind of "Playlist" of video to map on Led

by jobeejoba » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:36 am

Hello,
    I look for the best way to have a kind "Playlist" of videos that could map on LED by MM in the same file.
    I have in mind a kind of playlist like on music or video player.
    I tried to add some video in different "scenes" in the Module Tab. Also I have this kind of Playlist. However, I feel like the video are mapped less smooth, it's like the machine is more solicited. I have 12 videos of 30 MB (not so much finally...).
    Is that right?
    And the main issue is that I can't play the sound when the videos are played from a scene. If I play it directly in the Light fixture creation tab I can hear the sound. Also I'm sure the sound is enabled. But if I play it from Module Tab mode, I can't hear anything.
    Could you please help me?
    Best regards
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: Problem to create in a kind of "Playlist" of video to map on Led

by mad-matt » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:08 am

the main issue is that I can't play the sound when the videos are played from a scene. If I play it directly in the Light fixture creation tab I can hear the sound.
    You have to enable audio playback on your movies before creating the scenes (or update the "Audio Enabled" parameter in your scenes, refer to documentation in menu Help / MadMapper User Guides / Scennes & Cues.

I tried to add some video in different "scenes" in the Module Tab.
    I don't understand, the module tab has nothing to do with videos.