Automatic Scene changing
  • mauriii

Automatic Scene changing

by mauriii » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:44 am

Hello! I've been having a bit of trouble with scenes changing at the moment I want them to. I have a scene, with a loop (lets say the video lasts 50 seconds and i have the loop at 40) then I have another scene, with another loop. the thing is, when the previous scene ends, it does not change the scene. It just stays there. I don't know why or how this happened but it's happened before already and I have no idea how to change that. Simply put, I want the scenes to last different amounts of time and to change automatically when the other ends. That should be quite simple, yet I am having a lot of trouble with that. Could anybody help me out?
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: Automatic Scene changing

by mad-matt » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:36 pm

In the scene "auto-play" settings, have you checked the "Play next when the first movie loop finishes" option ? That's exactly what you want.
  • mauriii

by mauriii » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Yes! That worked at the beginning, but then, the scene doesn't change, it goes from 1 to 2 to 3 en then it starts replaying 3 instead of going to 4 (3 is where i have the longest loop)
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:41 pm

So in Scene 3 do you have a single movie playing back ?
    If yes:
    - which movie player is being used ? (FFMPEG / FFMPEG HW (windows with HW acceleration) / AVFoundation (macOS with HW acceleration) / FFMPEG HAP player ?
    - is movie audio playback enabled ?