hi,
it is possible make the sound input in modul8 by an external source line in?
thanks
i connect my ipod without usb cable but with a rca cable to the sound in line of my macthen use soundFlower sound router to route sound from itunes to M8, if you haven't lost your ipod link cable hehe
I've done this, and no dice. There's no problem with my input, I've used it to record dj sets a zillion time directly to the line in. I've tried tweaking the sound in knob in M8 to no avail. Is there something I'm missing?!?!?! Is there something i'm not doing correctly? i'm in this mood right nowok, I do this all the time and trust me, it works. Follow the instructions in this order:
1. connect your sound to your mac using the line port
2. open system preferences/sound/input -select line in and tweak the volume, you should see the input bouncing up and down. If you don't there is a problem with your mac's line input or with your sound source.
3. open modul8 and tweak the sound input knob, it is useful to have the soundviewer module open to see the level of the incoming signal.
That's it.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 53 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.