Minimad and focusrite 6i6 - Not working
  • Fabioquiet

Minimad and focusrite 6i6 - Not working

by Fabioquiet » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Hello
    I'm testing the new features of minimad and audio works fine, also the sync audio-light seems very good. I tried to link at minimad a focusrite 6i6 and it doesn't work. The minimad audio works only by minijack output. Any idea how to solve the problem? I have to do something from MM when i export to minimad?
    Thanks
  • Pierre Guilluy
    garageCube team

Re: Minimad and focusrite 6i6 - Not working

by Pierre Guilluy » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Does the focusrite 6i6 require drivers installation to work on macOS / Windows?
  • Fabioquiet

by Fabioquiet » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:32 am

Sorry for my late answer, but in that case I solved using a laptop and not a minimad. By the way, the focusrite 6i6 don’t need driver. Any chance to make it works on minimad?
    Thanks
  • Pierre Guilluy
    garageCube team

by Pierre Guilluy » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:23 am

If it's system-compliant hardware it should work out of the box with the MiniMad, but we cannot test every hardware that's available unfortunately.
  • tommybrass

by tommybrass » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:44 am

If it's system-compliant hardware it should work out of the box with the MiniMad, but we cannot test every hardware that's available unfortunately.
    Do you have a list of system compliant hardware? We are hoping to use a scarlett 2nd gen audio interface - 18i20 but it requires drivers to be installed. Can you install drivers yourself on Minimad?
  • Pierre Guilluy
    garageCube team

by Pierre Guilluy » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:07 am

It may be possible to use it on the MiniMad system, but we don't provide any support for such devices.
    I advice you get a simple USB audio device that works on Mac or Windows without installing any specific drivers.