Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Oscillator/other control
  • DerHerrK

Oscillator/other control

by DerHerrK » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi there,
    I love the new range feature for oscillators. Is it possible to add those for 2D oscillators?
    One thing I've noticed that after deleting oscillatos they still show up if I want to map a value to a "other" control.
    cheers
  • DerHerrK

Re: Oscillator/other control

by DerHerrK » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Another thing I've noticed is that my MIDI-control-setting for the oscillators get lost after saving and restarting Madmapper. Really annoying. I've noticed this behavior also in Madmapper 3. Any help?
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:28 am

Hi,
    I love the new range feature for oscillators. Is it possible to add those for 2D oscillators?
    We're working on it.
    One thing I've noticed that after deleting oscillatos they still show up if I want to map a value to a "other" control.
    It is the actual behaviour, we don't delete control channels. We'll refactor the Controls Dialog in the future.
    I've noticed is that my MIDI-control-setting for the oscillators get lost after saving and restarting Madmapper
    That's weird. I can't reproduce it. Could you send me a project file where this is happenning ?
    Thanks for the feedbaack !
    Matthieu
  • DerHerrK

by DerHerrK » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:47 pm

I've noticed is that my MIDI-control-setting for the oscillators get lost after saving and restarting Madmapper
    That's weird. I can't reproduce it. Could you send me a project file where this is happenning ?
    Im not at home right now but it seems like the settings only get lost if I deactivate the oscillator and then save the project afterwards. So my workaround is to activate all oscillators before saving.
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 am

Ok I understand now. We'll handle that before final release.
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1