MadMapper 4 Beta 10 is now available!
It comes with a bunch of improvements and additions such as the OSC feedback for the miniMAD or the possibility from now on to use DMX Fixtures Circle...
If you're aware of any issue or if you have any feedback to share, you can use the feedback tool inside MadMapper or create a post on the forum.
Thank you again!
This Beta 10 will expire the 28th of May and is free for v3 owners
(minimum System requirements to run MadMapper 4.0: macOS 10.9 or later / Windows (64bit) 8.1 or later)
MM 4.0.0 Beta 10 Release Notes
+ Added DMX Fixture Circle to map a visual on a circular LED device
+ Improved support of 2x2 video splitters like Datapath FX4/HX4 or Matrox QuadHead2Go (any resolution above 2560x1440 will propose 4 accessible sub screens so you can create one projector for each output)
+ Added the option to keep the extracted panels on top of other windows (ie Cue Bank, DMX Monitor, Controls...)
+ Support web colours in Color Widget (click the color rectangle => #FF0033) and handle copy / paste
+ miniMAD: Added OSC Feedback + updated command list
* Deactivating a Module doesn't remove its parameters (this solves an issue when reloading a project with a module deactivated with Controls attached to its parameters)
* On Windows if an ASIO driver installed on the machine is crashing, remember it and ignore this driver on next app startups
* Added an option to show/hide deselected surfaces outline
* ArtNet output unicast on macOS: if multiple network interfaces on the machine have the same network mask, be sure the ArtNet packets will be sent over the selected network interface
* Updated to latest NDI SDK
* Added “select all surfaces in groups” in surface group contextual menu
* MIDI Out module: added "Note Trigger" mode to triggers a note for a specified duration
* Added snapping and lock affine transforms in View menu & keyboard shorcut Alt+B to enable/disable affine transforms
* Improved line surface precision when using wide shape
* Cue Scheduler module: added the option to use Cue Bank Column auto play settings
* ASIO Audio driver on Windows: remember installed drivers that crashed the application and ignore them on next startups
* sACN output: added priority
- Fixed NDI output on macOS
- On Windows, when selecting ASIO driver type, donnot let user select a different device for input and output (not supported by ASIO)
- Controls for next/previous media are now handling visual order (after re-organising visuals)
- Fixed issue when pasting bezier paths to an empty line/mask surface
- Fixed DMX Monitor with sACN & unicast ArtNet
- Updating a scene was deleting controls to scene/by_name/sceneName
- Fixed possible crash if adding a mask while cue is fading masks
- Fixed controls to a deactivate module parameters while opening a project
Feel free to share any feedback on the Beta section of the forum, also on email@example.com