[NL] Radio Resistencia live, 2 March / Cute Heels + Sololust
  • ET

[NL] Radio Resistencia live, 2 March / Cute Heels + Sololust

by ET » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Live edition of Radio Resistencia radio show at OCCII, Amsterdam, NL

On friday 2nd of March in Amsterdam at OCCII there will be a live edition of the Radio Resistencia radio show. This radio show is broadcasted every first monday of the month on Intergalatic FM, the platform oof elektro producer I-F.

This is going to be a night with elektro and other electronic music. Live on stage will be Cute Heels and Sololust. Cute Heels was called ‘the new blood and spirit for the next step in techno music’ by elektro/techno pioneer Juan Atkins. Sololust is the elektro talent from Utrecht. Sometimes pumping and sometimes with a good sense for detail, and sometimes both of this.

Radio Resistencia dj’s M. (Enfant Terrible) and Alacidus will spin some records before, in between and after the live acts.. Elektro, new beat, new wave, neo italo, old ebm and other elektronic tunes will be served.

The night is taking place at OCCII in Amsterdam, Holland. This is the address: Amstelveenseweg 134. Website: www.occii.org. Starts: 22.00 uur. Damage: 5 euro

All information is also on the Enfant Terrible website: www.enfant-terrible.nl. This night is powered by Intergalatic.FM.
  • ET

Re: [NL] Radio Resistencia live, 2 March / Cute Heels + Solo

by ET » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 pm

here is some Cute Heels to get into the mood... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5s0a7ZuLs
  • ET

by ET » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm

some Sololust as appetizer for friday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opepp6OW8uE
  • sarena82

by sarena82 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 am

thanks for sharing this link. but i have some questions from you, do reply me so i can ask that to you.