DMX Router
  • fredomatic
    junior Member
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:29 pm
    Location: California

    DMX Router

    by fredomatic » Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:03 pm

    Hello Forum- I hope you are doing well!

    I need to send separate artnet and sacn signals to different devices during one project. I read up on the dmx router module which sounds perfect. When activated, the output device window does not detect my dmx devices even though one the individual signals are being sent and received. I was using a dmx splitter which I removed from the signal path and went direct to the driver but still no recognition. I tried the Check for Devices function but no. The universe setting is correct. Are driver or decoders not recognized by DMX Router? Here are the devices I need to send control signal to:

    https://www.obsidiancontrol.com/products/rdm-10
    https://chauvetprofessional.com/product ... lex-drive/

    Thank you,
    Fredomatic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

cron